Event Promotion Services
Any one who has ever planned an event that wasn’t a mandatory team building activity knows it can be a real challenge to fill the room, max registrations, or sell out all your tickets.
Your event could be the most well planned, creative, meaningful, or important one in history but if no one shows up they’ll never know what you have to offer and you won’t have the impact you desire. Our communities need you and your product, message, and idea.
The Candy Team has the expertise to create integrated marketing campaigns that span all marketing platforms from traditional media exposure, to boots-on-the-ground promotional tactics, to utilizing online and social media tracks. It’s time for your product, idea, or message to be heard!
LAYING THE GROUND WORK
When your Candy representative meets with you and your team we will lay the ground work for your event promotion. It’s important to put first things first so we start by working with you to develop meaningful, understandable, key messaging, engaging, corresponding visual components, and a clear picture of the overall impression you want your guests to have when they anticipate event attendance.
We know yours is a “can’t miss” event – let’s make sure your audience knows it too!
PROMOTING YOUR EVENT OFFLINE
• Promotional Material Development and Distribution
• Print Advertising and Information Placement
• Out-Of-Home Advertising Campaigns
• Invitation Design, Production, and Distribution
• Direct Mailing and Special Mailing Campaigns
• Media Relations, Releases, and Follow up
• Media Interviews and Event Announcements
• Guest Speaking Sourcing, Booking, and Arrangements
• Community Event Calendar Inclusion
• Pre-event Contests and Community Engagement
• Creative Guerrilla Marketing Plans
• VIP Sneak-Peek Events for Partners and Media
• Partnership Engagement and Cross-Promotion
• … and MORE!
PROMOTING YOUR EVENT ONLINE
• Online Communication Plan Development
• Organizational Website Updates and Event Integration
• Event Specific Website Creation and Maintenance
• Social Media Posts, Advertising, and Engagement
• Media Website Banners, Ad Sets, and Unique Exposure
• Content Marketing Plan, Production, and Management
• Influencer Connections, Partnerships, and Promotion
• Email Content Generation and Communication
• Email Marketing Plan and Series Rollout Support
• Outbound Phone Campaign Development
• Video Production, Online Placement, and Promotion
• Guest Speaking, Webinar Participation, and Event Highlight Posts
• … and MORE!
We’d love to help you build a unique event promotion plan that will perfectly suit your audience, timeline, and budget.
I'D LIKE TO DISCUSS HOW CANDY CAN HELP!