All sessions are expertly facilitated by Candy Founder Lisa Gareau, who has, for over three decades, been creating new ways for planners to learn, grow, and get connected. She supports Candy clients and partners through strategy, workshops, and resources and teaches Event Management to event planning students at Mount Royal University.
We have several sessions available for you and your planning team. Our “10 Steps to Clarity” Strategy Session is the perfect place for you to prepare for your planning or refresh your purpose, planning, or processes.
CANDY “10 STEPS TO CLARITY” STRATEGY SESSIONWhat’s included in your Candy “10-STEPS to CLARITY” Strategy Session?
- Experience 1 – Half Day CLARITY Strategy Session – 3-4 hours, Enjoy snacks/coffee/tea on us
- Engage 8-10 members of your team – Invite executive, board, planning team, or volunteers as you see fit
- Enjoy customized strategy session materials ready for your session geared for maximum retention
- Our proven process will inform a strategic direction and the tools to get your team on track
- A customized Candy Session Report will give you key recommendations for ongoing success
- Your investment of $2,200 +GST* covers your session from beginning to end! (*due on day of session)
Understanding and Applying Your Purpose and Vision to Your Events: You work hard to define and design the purpose, vision, and mission of your business, organization, or group. When you plan an event that supports your ultimate vision your success factors increase. By getting clear on your purpose you will experience a new level of success with your people, process, and profit! In this session you’ll learn to find, understand, and apply your wider vision to every aspect of your event planning!
CLARITY STEP 1 : LET’S CHECK IN
CLARITY STEP 2 : THE BIG VISION
CLARITY STEP 3 : TEAM ROLES
CLARITY STEP 4 : YOUR PURPOSE
CLARITY STEP 5 : EXPLORING HISTORY
CLARITY STEP 6 : EVENT CYCLE + TIMELINE
CLARITY STEP 7 : BARRIERS TO SUCCESS
CLARITY STEP 8 : RESOURCES AT THE READY
CLARITY STEP 9 : SUCCESS STRATEGY OVERVIEW
CLARITY STEP 10 : OUTCOMES AND NEXT STEPSI'D LIKE TO LEARN MORE
CANDY “EVENT SUCCESS STRATEGY” 3-SESSION SERIESYour 3-Session Success Strategy Series Includes:
- Experience 3 – Half Day Connection Strategy Sessions – 3-4 hours, Includes light snacks & coffee/tea for your team
- Engage 8-10 members of your team – executive, board, planning team, and/or volunteers
- Enjoy customized strategy session materials ready for each session geared for maximum retention
- Proven planning templates and strategic tools will keep your team on time and on track
- Candy Session Reports will give you key recommendations for ongoing success
SESSION #1: YOUR DRIVERS
Understanding and Applying Your Purpose and Vision to Your Events
You work hard to define and design the purpose, vision, and mission of your business, organization, or group. When you plan an event that supports your ultimate vision your success factors increase. By getting clear on your purpose you will experience a new level of success with your people, process, and profit! In this session you’ll learn to find, understand, and apply your wider vision to every aspect of your event planning!
SESSION #2: YOUR DISCOVERY
Conquering Your Top Event Success Barriers with Value-Driven Behaviours
In this session we will work with your team to identify your top barriers to your event success. You may not fully know what is holding you back but through our values-driven exercises your top barriers will reveal themselves. Your barriers might include difficult team dynamics, incomplete processes, or core creative challenges. We will discover what behaviours your team will need to consciously choose – and apply – to overcome those barriers.
SESSION #3: DEEP DIVE
Choose an Event Barrier and Create an Actionable Strategy for Success
In Session #3 we will Deep Dive into one of your 3 top event success barriers bringing it confidently through the Candy Milestone process to give you the planning clarity you need. We’ll work with you to attach priority status to priority tasks, create a timeline to pace your planning, and assign team members to execute well on their areas of responsibility. Once learned your team can apply Candy’s Deep Dive to any event challenge you face. Why stop with one. Continuing to execute on your top priorities will ensure you are working from a deep sense of purpose!I'D LIKE TO LEARN MORE