Pick a partner, dive into details, and have fun strategically building an event with your new onsite planning peers and expert Candy Guides!
The Ultimate Event Planning Experience in Banff, Alberta, Canada
Saturday, May 1, 10 AM MST – Sunday May 2, 3 PM MST 2021
Partnership opportunities available! Contact us at TheUltimate@CandyConsulting.ca to learn more.
The Ultimate Event Planning Experience : Candy’s Launch Pad for Planners
Welcome to Candy’s face to face, one-of-a-kind, interactive, event planning experience that will be your launch pad to even greater planning success. If you plan and promote events for your business, organization, or group, The Ultimate is for YOU! Seats are limited – only 20 planning peers – so be sure to book your spot early. Get onsite, pick your team, and plan an event from beginning to end using Candy’s 12 Elements of Event Planning*;
- Planning with Purpose and Clarity
- Event Planning Logistics and Timelines
- Team Development and Management
- Fund Development and Money Matters
- Entertainment and Speaker Support
- Dazzling Décor and Effective Spaces
- Food and Beverage with a Flair
- Program Planning and Production
- Effective Event Promotion and PR
- Creative Event Publicity Material Design
- Partner Generation and Engagement
- Event Day Management Essentials
We are here to serve and support you and know you will …
- Be energized by our Interactive Learning Model.
- Enjoy beautiful Banff, Alberta, Canada location.
- Be nurtured by Healthy Lunches & Snacks.
- Learn well with your own Ultimate Workbook.
- Dive in with your Designated Group Facilitator.
- Show off Your Candy Certificate of Participation.
- Dig into your Ultimate Swag Bag with a Moments Living Directory.
- Celebrate with at the Face2Face Virtual party for planners!
Dear Planning Peers,
Candy Event Consulting through its learning arm, Candy Academy, has always looked for ways to make complex concepts easy to understand and implement. You might be planning your own events but, thanks to Candy, you don’t have to plan them alone. In this interactive weekend you’ll learn not only the strategy to build a great event but you’ll learn how to implement the strategy over and over again no matter what events you are looking to plan and promote!
Join us to gain clarity in your planning process, get connected to local peers and partners, and grow in confidence … launching your planning to the next level!
Have questions? I’d love to chat! Contact me directly at 403-804-0895 or by email at TheUltimate@CandyConsulting.ca
With you on the planning journey,
Lisa Gareau • www.CandyConsulting.ca/Founder
Founder Candy Event Consulting and Director of Collaborative Learning
PS You may have noticed we have added a special discounted registration for anyone signed up for Candy’s REDI Room Event Planners Online Mastermind program. As a member of the REDI Room you’ll receive $400 off!
If you would like to meet up with planning peers, share your challenges, and be REDI for anything, link through here to learn more! www.CandyConsulting.ca/REDI